On July 14th, 2022 the third extended harmonization workshops was held Porto, hosted by CEiiA. The event was aimed at evaluating the project foresight scenarios under the integrated perspectives of operability, Life Cycle Costing (LCC) of system components, Financing and Public Acceptance to harmonize needs and priorities. The last workshops editions were held in Warsaw, on October 27th and 28th, 2022. The first evaluation workshop was aimed at assessing proposed standards and recommendations for UAM components, while the second one was targeted to propose standards and recommendations for policy and urban planning. ASSURED-UAM was perceived by Extended Advisory Board members and stakeholders in general as a challenging project. It was clear that for the future deployment of UAM, the focus should be on safety and privacy issues. Furthermore, UAM should be included in the Sustainable Urban Mobility Plans (SUMPs), paying particular attention to the environmental footprint and to social acceptance. All the details about the workshops findings have been collected in D3.2, that will be shared on our official channels as soon as accepted by the Commission.
- The story of a successful experience: ASSURED-UAM final dissemination event
- ASSURED-UAM makes the stakeholders aware of UAM: the Polish experience
- ASSURED-UAM: the Portuguese event with local stakeholders
- ASSURED-UAM final dissemination event in Warsaw&Online April 18th 2023
- ASSURED-UAM at Amsterdam Drone Week 2023